Today's suggestion is a veal schnitzel with roasted parsley potatoes.
Something for young and old!
For the parsley potatoes:
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil.
- Cook the potatoes previously cut into quarters for about 30 minutes and drain.
- Melt a piece of butter in the same pan, add the potatoes, sauté until golden and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
For the veal paillards:
- Brown the veal schnitzel on both sides in a frying pan with some butter.
- Once golden, lower the temperature and cook for a few more minutes depending on the thickness of the cutlet.
Decorate each escalope with a lemon slice.
Enjoy your meal :)
products in this Bundle
You can add or remove products
More our Bundles
Oven baked whole seabass
A whole bar, scaled and emptied on the day by your local fishmonger.
Also called sea bass, this fish can be found all around and inside Europe.
Noble and tasty fish, with delicate flesh. Contains few bones.
You can prepare it in the oven, grilled or fried, the choice is yours.
There are many recipes in the oven: in foil, stuffed, accompanied by roasted vegetables, citrus flavor, marinated, in a salt crust, the options are numerous.
Let your imagination and your taste buds run wild!
Baked wild cod
Lemon cod with carrots and baked potatoes!
You can add the vegetables you want. All cooked together in the oven for 20 minutes at 200°C, seasoned with olive oil, salt, pepper and your favorite spices.
A simple and quick meal.
Enjoy your meal !
Raclette du terroir
We love raclette !
MagicTomato offers you the true raclette already sliced by our local super-artisan. In addition, we suggest that you add cut charcuterie to your order. The ideal combo for a successful raclette party.
N.B. 400gr of raclette cheese is the perfect portion for two people.