test Fresh spaghetti with tomato sauce
Fresh spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce These pasta and this sauce were created by our local artisans! 100% natural ingredients and short circuits guaranteed. Our advice for perfect spaghetti:
- Cook the spaghetti for 3 minutes in a pan of boiling salted water
- Drain the pasta and mix with the previously heated tomato sauce.
For a complete experience, don't forget the grated Parmiggiano Reggiano available on MagicTomato in the cheese tab.
More our Bundles
Pineapple beef sandwich
Fresh gnocchi with Neapolitan tomato sauce
Fresh gnocchi covered in home made Neapolitan tomato sauce, juste like Nonna's !
- Cook the gnocchi for 3 minutes in boiling salted water. Cooking tip from La Casa della Pasta: gnocchi are cooked when they float to the top.
- In the meantime, heat up the Neapolitan sauce in a small saucepan.
- Drain the gnocchi and add the sauce to the dumplings.
- Add a few leaves of fresh basilico for some added freshness.
Buon appetito !
Oven baked whole seabass
A whole bar, scaled and emptied on the day by your local fishmonger.
Also called sea bass, this fish can be found all around and inside Europe.
Noble and tasty fish, with delicate flesh. Contains few bones.
You can prepare it in the oven, grilled or fried, the choice is yours.
There are many recipes in the oven: in foil, stuffed, accompanied by roasted vegetables, citrus flavor, marinated, in a salt crust, the options are numerous.
Let your imagination and your taste buds run wild!